I have designed a quilt for everyone using the Union block. I hope you join in and have some fun.
Over the course of the next eight months I will hand out directions to make 6 blocks. On the ninth month I will give out the quilt assembly instructions. The finished quilt will have the Union block made in a variety of finished sizes of 4.5 inches to 12 inches. I suggest you use fabrics from your stash. I have not included borders in the final measurement, you can make your own design when you get to that point, although if you need assistance I am available to help.
Bring your finished blocks along to show everyone and to help keep on track.
- Directions to be handed out at the first meeting of each month.
- 8 months.
- 6 blocks per month of a specified size.
- Bring completed blocks to the first meeting of each month.
- On the 9th month quilt assembly instructions.
- Choose your own colours.
- 3.5 meters background fabric, (if you choose to use the same throughout) this is prior to borders.
- Finished quilt prior to borders is 49.5 inch x 63 inch.
Most importantly Enjoy!
Questions? Feel free to contact me.
Facebook: Never Ending Quilting
Here are some of the fantastic blocks made so far.